If you have followed this blog, you will notice that our primary goal is to promote entrepreneurship in Nigeria and Africa at large. To do this, we publish basically 3 categories of content: information, inspiration and resources.
We encourage entrepreneurs, startup founders and business owners to share their success stories with us to be featured in the Featured Entrepreneur section of our blog.
When you share your entrepreneur success story with us, you leverage on our vastly expanding platform to generate some free publicity for your brand.
The more important benefit of sharing your success story is that you would be inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs to succeed in this tough business climate. Knowing that someone has done this before them and succeeded is a huge moral boost to beginner entrepreneurs.
Having interviewed several entrepreneurs in the past, each success story fills me with hope and motivation. Your story could provide just the jolt of moral energy someone out there desperately needs to succeed.
Why you should share your success story on nextnaijaentrepreneur.com
- Free promotion of your brand: We have been featured on Feedspot’s top 50 entrepreneur blogs on the planet and Vconnect’s top 12 SME blogs in Nigeria. Our platform is consistently increasing with thousands of subscribers and Facebook followers. Sharing your success story is a sure way to promote your brand to millions of viewers for free.
- Inspiring thousands on young entrepreneurs: Your success story will inspire and motivate thousands of young entrepreneurs to keep up their drive and achieve more.
- Free Backlinks: You will get free backlink to your website increasing your site traffic and improving your search engine visibility.
How to submit your story
Send an email to info(at)nextnaijaentrepreneur(dot)com or simply fill out the form below and we will contact you.
Not an entrepreneur yet?
Why not subscribe to our newsletter so that you can get every entrepreneur success story published on this site straight in your email box. That way, you won’t miss anything.
You can visit our business basics and business ideas categories to get yourself started on this rewarding path. You can also find inspiration by reading entrepreneur success stories of our Featured Entrepreneurs. Finally, share this post with every entrepreneur you know.
Together, we will build the Nigeria we have always dreamed about.
Latest posts by SamuelTroy (see all)
- How to Start a Tissue Manufacturing Company in Nigeria - April 24, 2017
- 5 Popular Quotes You Must Stop Believing if You Want to Succeed as an Entrepreneur - April 21, 2017
- 5 Websites You Can Learn Marketable Programming Skills Free of Charge - April 19, 2017