Important! If you missed this course, click here to catch up on it
Do you need a business plan? Would you like to learn how to prepare one yourself? How much would be willing to pay to get this knowledge? What if I told you it was FREE?
A business plan is a critical tool for every entrepreneur, not only to serve as a business road map and feasibility guide, but also to attract investor financing and bank loans. You also need a good business plan to apply for grants like the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneur Foundation (TEEP) and others.
Following series of questions we have received on the subject and with our commitment to hold one major giveaway every month (to appreciate our fans’ support), our January 2017 give away will feature an online training class where we will help you write your own business plan.
It will be a 5-part training and will feature everything from planning your business plan through financial analysis (the hard nut), to putting the final touches on your business plan.
Start Date: 23/01/2017 Entry Fee: FREE
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A comprehensive training using your own business idea as your case study. It will be a practical, hands-on class. At the end of the training, you should have your own business plan ready for the bank. Why pay someone when you can do it yourself eh?
- Sample business plan templates to help further your understanding
- Some business plan software you can use to make the process faster and much easier, and so many more.
HOW TO JOIN
Here are 3 steps to join this course
1. Like our official Facebook page
2. Post a comment, telling us what business you are planning
3. Share this post on your Facebook wall
We will send out entry links to everyone who fulfills the 3 criteria mentioned above.
See You there…Tell everyone!
Latest posts by SamuelTroy (see all)
- How to Start a Tissue Manufacturing Company in Nigeria - April 24, 2017
- 5 Popular Quotes You Must Stop Believing if You Want to Succeed as an Entrepreneur - April 21, 2017
- 5 Websites You Can Learn Marketable Programming Skills Free of Charge - April 19, 2017